BYYB Forums

Full Version: Wood Strips needed at Hartwell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ripped up a few strips of wood for the cardboard boat races today but we're gonna need a lot more. Please if you have some wood you can make strips with load them up and bring em with you. We also need cordless drills, duck tape, small rope for knot tying, and kid stuff for the treasure chest. The wood strips can be just about anything from lumber to plywood. I used some 1/2" ply and ripped it to about 1-1/4" wide. We also need 2 2x4's to mount a sign to that will mount to the docks. I have 1 set already but we'll need another if someone can bring them.
Also if anyone has a video camera and doesn't mind bringing it along it would be great to get some video shots of the events

Keith

Dustin Newkirk

I have some spare pressure treated 2x4's I can throw in the back of the truck.

edit: I'll bring two.
that will be great Dustin, I've been making routed signs to put around the park for the treasure hunt and I'm going to have a sign at two of the docks that you walk under when boarding the dock. The park is also reserving the docks for our boats, we'll have the pontoon boat dock and the dock on the other side of the ramp for our boats only

Keith
I will bring whatever I can dig up kieth, this is going to be really good.
Dustin, is Luna going to be ready?
Brian.

Dustin Newkirk

Luna's going to be there whether she's ready or not Tongue

I'm finishing up painting today, building the rudder box today, and working on rigging/etc tomorrow/thurs morning O_O. I might be staying up rather late tonight and tomorrow to get everything done Tongue

If I'm not done Thurs morning, and it looks like I'll be able to finish everything by working all day Thursday, then I'll make it to Hartwell on Friday instead. Wink
Damn Dustin, I was in Huntsville from the 1-6th. I never noticed where you were from. We coupld have had her done.... Sorry for not paying attention. Sad

Dustin Newkirk

Well, maybe next time. I'm assuming it was for work related travel. Wink