BYYB Forums

Full Version: What about food?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's get together and figure out what to do about food. I was planning on smoking some pork on Sat for supper. I've also got a batch of beer fermenting right now, it's gonna be rushing it but I think it will be drinkable by sailstice. It's my Summer Sail Pale Ale, or the SS Pale Ale whichever you prefer. Don't worry Dustin, I used a different yeast with this batch, it's not as explosive as the beer you had before :oops:

Keith

Brian_Watford

I'll make some coleslaw and a couple of keylime pies. I know you don't eat anything without legs but maybe someone else will like it. Big Grin
Key limes, unknown to most, actually do have legs. Bring on the pies! Please keep the coleslaw far away from them though.

Keith
The beer is in the keg and serving up with a good head. Ahhhhh.....it's tasty! I've also got the pork for Saturday night and some charcoal. I'll be there on Wednesday morning. See you there

Keith

Dustin Newkirk

any food things Kaela and I can pick up on the way to help out?
Sure Dustin, we need buns and chips for the BBQ and anything else you might come up with. Also Brian was talking about doing a potluck type dinner on Friday night where everyone brings something to share. Y'all will have to figure that one out though cause after work tomorrow I'm on my way. See you there

Keith

Dustin Newkirk

Alright, we'll pick up some buns/chips/BBQ etc's.

Maybe Brian will have some more details about said potluck? Wink
UMMM, well I guess everyone bring some kind of something. I was thinking of doing bbq chicken leg quarters the same way I do the ribs. Any other suggestions? potluck is just everyone bringing something to add to the meal weather it be a can of beans all the way up to fillet mignon. Big Grin
chips Tatersalad kind of whatever floats yer boat just enough of somthing for everyone involved.
Hope it helped.
Brian.
Keith, if you get this before you leave do me a favor and bring a hand plain and a belt sander if you could puhleeze.
Thank you

Brian.
I'll just stay here and work on my broken boat in the 112 degree heat, OK? Maybe I could go down and drink Bill's beer with him but I think he is going to Utah. OK then, I'll sit on a tube in the pool, drink my own beeer, and call it some made up name. Pout, Pout! Have fun Hosers and Bridog, get my beer/rum ration before Keith and Lucifer do please. 8)
Pages: 1 2