BYYB Forums

Full Version: New Boat...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rolandblais

Hello everyone. Sorry to have been out of touch for so long; things have a way of keeping one busy for a while.

Thanks to those of you who wrote in Jan about the canal breach we had earlier this year - we live about 8mi east of the breach, so luckily enough, we didn't get flooded.

A couple of days ago I made an offer on a West Wight Potter that I've been seeing parked in a yard for several years, and the owner accepted. So without further ado, allow me to introduce "Craic":

[Image: craic2.jpg]

She's an HMS 18, hull # 248, built in '84.

She needs some work, mostly cosmetic, and the owner threw in a mercury 6hp 4-stroke that looks brand new.

So even though I'll probably be selling the Maiden Nevada, I'll still *always* be up for a sail, and there are still at least 2 more Stevenson's Boats I'll be building...

Peace,
Roland
Welcome back Roland. great looking boat. Looks like you will have a lot of fun on her.

Brian.

Brian_Watford

Bring her down to Georgia sometime and go sailing with our fleet. I just got me a new used plastic boat too.
Hi Roland,

I was going to say, that the boat in the pic, was a mighty fancy looking Weekender.

:wink: