BYYB Forums

Full Version: The day that will not end.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn, two more hours to be here. I could be fixing the hole in the deck!!! This day is at lease 42 hours long already 8) 8) 8) 8)
I am in the same "boat". I have a massive hangover from a work sponsored party last night. It is Friday, I am cashed out and anxiously awaiting primering the topside of my Weekender!
I know where you guys are coming from. I am truing to get ready to go to B.E.E.R. ten projects to do to the boat. Everybody needs me to do something. I am slowly getting the ill a$$. Bad weather is not helping eather. I am working on getting this weather thing fixed. I have started me a boat shed. 20' X 24' I have already got the floor done 6 1/4 yards of concrete. I have stoped on this project until after the BEER thing. Bud.
Take lots of photos Bud. I can't get there this year. I started fixing the deck yesterday and will continue tomorrow. They had some really nice wood at Lowes near work in the city. Might have been redwood though.