BYYB Forums

Full Version: Gaff Rig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why thank you Capnpablo I truly appreciate it I like the idea of one burner meals good stuff.
Ok I did the same thing I made a balsa mod and it helped me quite a bit couldent tell ya what i did with it but it is around here somewhere.
i am waiting on a couple members to jump out of the wood work and help with it I would like to haveee uhhh what was his name again ummm guy building a boa in the desert?
oh yeah barnicle bill to help with the editing then off to another grand start.
Thank for your interest matey.

Brian.
i think you are confusing Bilgerat Bill with Barnacle Jim.

Barnacle Jims whereabouts are unknown at present but i would say that a tijuana jail would be a good place to start looking for citizens of his character.
Nogalas Bill, Jim wouldn't drive clear over to TJ... 8) 8) I haven't talked to Jim since we were all over working on the stripper.
Oh man I'm having a senior moment and I'm still a junior, I'm screwed lol.
What I meant to say was Barnicle Jim [Image: duh2.gif]
sorry Mates where in the world Is Jim?

Brian.
I saw him appear on CNN the other night.

Yep, he was in command of a vessel he and his crew had commandeered off the coast of Madagascar. They were surrounded by naval warships, but the indomitable spirit of Barnacle, was declaring they'd fight to the death.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=11AQiqpSn1M. 

Here is a video my friend made earlier in the summer. It show cases my boat and the fun we are having pretty well
Pages: 1 2