BYYB Forums

Full Version: Old member returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tom Truesdale

Greeting to All,
I was a member several years ago but kinda drifted off for a bit. I have the plans for a Vacationer that I plan to start within the next year. Do to live changes my family had to sell our sailboat so we are looking forward to building and sailing the new boat. I live in the Conroe Texas area and have met one member years ago when we turned his boat over. Looking forward to reading all the threads and adding my 2 cents when I'm able.

Take care
Tom
Welcome to the madness Tom.
Welcom Aboard Tom. I am looking forward to watching your progress.
I am building a vacationer as well, if you have any questions about the build, or if I can help in any way just give me a holler.
Again welcome to the madness
Brian.
Welcome back Tom, nice to see another Vacationer being built. If we can assist, let us know.

One thing that comes to mind is the different layout for lofting some of the deck panel pieces in Fig 7.

Greg
Yes, here is the fix for the deck lofting trouble Greg is talking about...
[Image: loftdecl.jpg.jpg]

Brian.
Glad you found us again Tom, we look forward to seeing another Vacationer go together. I just had a great time sailing mine this past weekend, trust me, it's worth every minute of work you put into it. These boats are great!

Keith

Brian_Watford

Lots of fun this last weekend. I hope you get a chance to get over to the southeastern fleet messabouts sometime. Welcome back.