BYYB Forums

Full Version: Hats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BrianRippie

Are the hats still for sale on the main site?

If so what is approximate waiting period?

It says adjustable on the back, does that mean velcro or clip?

Thanks
Brian
Hi Brian, yes we still have hats available through the ships store off of the main site. we have two main styles: a bucket cap and a baseball cap, each with the original artwork of the boat class. currently we have both available for the weekender or pocket cruiser. the ball cap is a clasp adjustable.

the turn around time is between when i get the check and get to the post office Smile usually not more than a week or nine :lol:

BrianRippie

I’ve read on the list that there are some discounts at some online sellers if you’re a member of BYYB. Is there a list of company’s / Suppliers and what the discounts are?

Thanks
Brian
BoatUS - BYYB members now get a 50% off discount for membership

Raka - Our members will receive a 5% discount on orders

SailRite - The promotion is $10 off any order over $75 (this one may have expired)

Jamestown Distributors - we get pricing based on what people order. Some items like tools may only see a 5 - 7% decrease but items like fasteners should see anywhere from 30 -40% savings. This savings is passed on directly to the person buying the items. Therefore the BYYB does not really see any of the benefit. However, our members do. (this is up for expartation as well)

if anyone would like to take the helm and keep these partnerships going please let the executive commitee know - we need your help!
Bill, send me some contact information and I'll give it a go.

Brian.