BYYB Forums

Full Version: Photos of our "junelove3"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Sunday morning to you all. OK, with Brian Walters help, step by step, for computer dummies, I have been able to load 4 photos in the "Photo Galery". They are located way down at the bottom of the page.Under Weekenders . My brain is now shot , to much thinking. Hey it's an older brain. Happy day to all and yes Spring is slowly arriving.

[Image: normal_Our_Boat_001.jpg]

[Image: normal_Our_Boat_002.jpg]

[Image: normal_Boat_progress_2_002.jpg]

[Image: normal_Boat_progress_2_004.jpg]
Holy crap Richard, thats your living room! I love it! I went ahead and posted your photos to your message so everyone can see them. All you have to do to paste them to your message is to right click on the photo in the album, a box will appear and you will see properties in the box. Click on that then highlight the text saying where and what the photo is. You then right click again and copy the text. You then go to your message and click on the button above that says img then paste the text that you copied by right clicking again and then clicking paste after you do that then click img once again and your photo will be loaded into the message. It's a lot easier to do than explain.
The boat looks good by the way

Keith

aaron_stokes

i can't believe it! i thought you took it outside after building the keel! Confusedhock: i admit it, you are saltier thatn i. my hat goes off to you and i hold you in the highest reguard! way to go!

aaron_stokes

i just showed denese. she wants to know if the admiral of the house is having kittens over this? is this what happens when the cat is away for 3 weeks?
She's looking great Robert, I cannot believe my eyes. I've known folks who built boats in there basement. But in your living room? Thats awesome.
[Image: thumbsup2.gif]
I showed Tricia Last night, she was wondering the same thing Aarons Denese was as well.
Good on Ya Robert, way to go. Please post more as you progress.
Thanks for sharing.

Brian.
Hey I like it! You get to build a boat in the comfort of the living room, the wife get's a patio door installed by you at completion. Everybody wins with that Eh. I'll stick with using my garage/boat shed for now.

Greg
Hi Aaron and Denese, No, Melinda is fully behind the building of the boat and with her input we, WE, decided that the front room could become a boat yard. It has been really fun to have all the tools close at hand and a warm place to work. Reno winters can be very cold and I don't do cold very well. It, the cold, raised hell with my COPD/ Bronchitis. Yea, I am a smoker and not diciplined enough to quit. AH well..... About ready to start fitting the sides so back to work it is.. Take care
Quote:i just showed denese. she wants to know if the admiral of the house is having kittens over this? is this what happens when the cat is away for 3 weeks?
[Hello Brian and Tricia, See note to Aaron, but Melinda is fully behind this project. The living/dining room noe boat yard was jointly deciced upon. All is well here in Reno. Take care and again thanks for your help in posting pictures. quote="Brian Walters"]She's looking great Robert, I cannot believe my eyes. I've known folks who built boats in there basement. But in your living room? Thats awesome.
[Image: thumbsup2.gif]
I showed Tricia Last night, she was wondering the same thing Aarons Denese was as well.
Good on Ya Robert, way to go. Please post more as you progress.
Thanks for sharing.

Brian.[/quote]
Keith, thanks so much for moving the pictures of "Junelove3" for me. I have copied the info you sent and will try to do post future pics in that manner. Take care
Quote:Holy crap Richard, thats your living room! I love it! I went ahead and posted your photos to your message so everyone can see them. All you have to do to paste them to your message is to right click on the photo in the album, a box will appear and you will see properties in the box. Click on that then highlight the text saying where and what the photo is. You then right click again and copy the text. You then go to your message and click on the button above that says img then paste the text that you copied by right clicking again and then clicking paste after you do that then click img once again and your photo will be loaded into the message. It's a lot easier to do than explain.
The boat looks good by the way

Keith
Robert, You are one lucky man. Give Tricia and my best to Melinda, and your self of course. Smoker aye, yeah I smoked for thirty years, I quit two years ago this month. Funny thing is I was a hard lined smoker, I could not quit. What made me quit was I used to work with this guy, not really a nice fella if you know the type. Well he came up to me one day and says, "I'm going to pick up my new boat this weekend". I asked him how he got it. He says, "yeah my brothers giving it to me", then he says that his brothers friend was a smoker and built this beautiful boat with his own two hands. And he got lung cancer and died really quickly and never got to use it, and left it to his brother, his brother had no use for it, so he gave it to him. He walked away and I thought to myself I'm building a boat and I smoke,
There is no way in heck I am going to have some jerk like that get my boat. I took my cigg's and threw them on my tool box and didn't quit I just said lets see how long I can go without a cigarette and never touched another one since.

Brian.
Pages: 1 2