BYYB Forums

Full Version: B.E.E.R.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Craig Gleason Have you redgersted for the BEER yet? Is that form up and running yet? Last time I tried it wasen't. If you have the info. please post it for me. Scott Ditto this post. I would like to get signed up. Thanks Bud.
Bud, E-mail Ben Alen to sign up.

bs_allen@bellsouth.net

Here is this years page. They are a bit behind with things.

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/b/s/bs_allen/index.htm
Ditto what the other folks said. Sounds like we will have a good representative group at the years BEER though not many Stevenson boats. We need one more Vacationers.....KEITH!!!
I hear you Scott, somethings gotta be done with the fuel prices though, it cost me $135 to fill up my truck today. Plus I have to spend another hundred deductible to fix all the hail dents that I got Saturday. What a storm!

Keith
Keith,

Gas for trip to BEER: $300
BEER for drinking during BEER: $100
Food to go with BEER on BEER: $100
Total: $500

Going on the BEER cruise: Priceless
Seeing Bill, Adla, and Craig: Priceless
Seeing Bud with his Bay Hen: Priceless (especially if he puts his smoker onboard Big Grin )
Listening to the Guitars while sipping on a frozen drink made with a diesel blender: Priceless
Three days of wonderful sailing to get you out of wintertime blues: Priceless

Good return on what really is an inexpensive vacation.... :wink:
Gas for BEER $1100. or more today, by BEER time???.
Well i would love to go again this year things like life have again interfered. i have a wedding to go to right at the end of beer and time stops for no one; not even me, which would be cutting it to close. i also don't think there is any way of me having the new clorox bottle up and going by then. add to that the gas prices and other financial restrictions i am probably going to have to save my pennies and dimes so i can make it in 09... but plan on me then!
Craig, you are a little further away this year...

Bill, bummer!
Yes Scott, quit a bit further away. I do have a boat that will not take water though now. The inside is fixed and only needs paint. I started the outside the other night but things are going slow. Many other things are competeing for my limited time. I am still planning to go to BEER though.
Pages: 1 2