BYYB Forums

Full Version: Spring Messabout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Camping spaces are still open for this event and the Bay is not full of boats. There is still room for you! To-date it is looking like 7 boats confirmed if everyone brings only one. :lol: This event is for everyone regardless of what brand boat they have, or even if they are not a BYYB member. Row boats, canoes, tugs, even Bolger boats are more than welcome. Come one, etc.... Drop me a post if you are interested and I will furnish you with the necessary details. Also see my posts on this subject earlier in the posts.
Craig, I keep posting in different areas...goest to show how intent I am! I plan on attending by myself and with a tent. I am interested in sharing an RV site with someone. See my other questions in the Southeast fleet forum.
Roger Scott, I have you down.

I want to get the info out to a large a group as possible, like Luckett up there on his snow farm who could be down here with us having fun! Hell, it is only an ~18 hour drive from there. Isn't our sterling company enough for that? Smile