BYYB Forums

Full Version: 2008 BEER Cruise, Time to Sign Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK you Hosers, Hosetts, and Hoslings Arr, tis time to be signing the Articles for the 2008 BEER Cruise Arr!. A hearty welcome is extended to one and all by the GRITS crew for the 2008 BEER Cruise out of beautiful Pensacola Florida. Details and the Skippers sign up are contained in this link: http://bellsouthpwp2.net/b/s/bs_allen/index.htm Letters of Marque are not required. See you all there....
I checked the link and was wondering about what time the boats are reloaded onto the trailers. Is the last day a short one or is it late on Tuesday when things come to a close? I'm just wondering when I can get back to work after the BEER

Keith
It depends on the wind. Prevailing are westerlys so they are nose on for a while till you clear the ICW then in your favor to the marina. The last two years the winds sucked from the island so I motored back ~ 2-2.5 hours from the spoil islandmaybe a bit less as I was not pushing it. It is farther from PCola Beach. It all depends on when you leave. Some are gone before dawn but living 50 miles away I can linger over my coffee. Tuesday is about a half day usually.
Last year we sailed back, loaded the boat, and got back here in time to put the boat back into the lake so it is entirely possible. We left around 8am and had a great view of the airshow.
O.K. One of you computer Gurua,s may have to sign me up in a few days. I can't get to the link access den. my equipment is to small. What"s up I thought even girls could go. Bud. :oops:
Bud it's not you. THat sign up optionis not working yet. Ben put those skippers in based on who he knew was coming. As you see mine still says Fla. Emain Ben the information as you wuld like it posted at: mailto: bs_allen@bellsouth.net Just cause something don't work don't mean it is you, regardless of what Big Moma or Saralee may tell you. :wink: :wink: :wink: