BYYB Forums

Full Version: Leased a house today....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally found what I wanted and needed. It's up in Fountain Hills about 40 miles from here but closer to my work. There is room for the boat and RV right next to the pool! Now to get the household goods delivered....

aaron_stokes

congrats craig! i was starting to think you were going to have to take up residence in the sarah lee. Tongue

i was looking forward to meeting you last year untill that fateful trip. perhaps i will get to see that legendary ship of yours yet.
cONgRATUlATIOnS. (A little Adla speak there) Glad to hear you've found a home and boat shed, and a pool to boot. Good luck on the move.
its about time :-)

when is the repair party, count me in!
Does the pool have a launch ramp? You could check for leaks!

Keith
GOOD JOB! Glad to hear it! Nice to have a place for your stuff, eh!
let us know when you are settled in - we'll bring the beer!

a.
The furnature comes the 1st of Feb, party to follow......
Craig - Glad you found a good place for both Sara Lee's. Now get settled in and get to work on the boat. Beer is just around the corner. Bud Smile
You are right Bud, there ain't a whole lot of time. I looked her over pretty good the other night and some of what Ithought was pressure damage was only water damage and easily fixed. The hole inthe port side though is worse that it looked before. That is going to need a big scab patch like an aircraft or be double planked and glassed onthe outside. I need to consult with MIke on the best method to use. Given her age quick and dirty may be the way to go. I need to get her jacked up to do a good check of the entrie keel. With the box there is a lot I can't see. Scott has my chain saws in JAX so she is safe for the moment. :lol:
Craig Put you a hot patch on it and she will be good for another 10 yrs. Cut out the hole, replace it put a backing plate on the inside larger than the hole,glue it, screw it, glass it on the outside, paint. You are ready to go. Call Adla and get her to come over, she can do the whole project in one Sat. afternoon. You may have to wait a few days to paint, Get Bill to come over and do that. Remember the younger bunch is supposed to take care of the old bunch. Poor Keith he has enough old guys in the S.E fleet he don't need to take his boat, just help the old guys. No wonder he drinks beer faster than he can make it. :wink: Bud
Pages: 1 2