BYYB Forums

Full Version: Big Surprise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife and the SE fleet have been doing some planning behind my back. I was sitting here checking the board this afternoon when someone walked by my window and onto my front porch. I called to my wife someone is here and then I realized who it was. It was Bud Wilson and his wife Phyllis. He told me he was driving around and saw my boat, recognized and thought he'd stop in and say hi. Soon after another knock at my door and there was Ken Castille and his wife Marilyn and behind him was Ed Jones. It seems my wife Cindy decided to have a surprise birthday party for me and tracked down some of the best folks I know. I had no idea she had anything planned. She had hidden things throughout the house and fridge including hiding the cake in the clothes drier. She knew I wouldn't look in there.
It was great seeing everyone again and it makes me feel good knowing they all got together to celebrate with me on my 40th birthday. I don't recall much about the other 39 I've had, but I think I can look back on this one years from now and I'll still be able to remember the surprise visit by some great friends.

Thanks everyone

Keith