BYYB Forums

Full Version: Don't forget to order your calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We only have 18 calendars left and the new year is upon us. You need to fill that empty space on your office or shop wall with a reminder of what you could be doing instead of working.

Send your money to Bill via check or paypal and he'll get your info to me and I'll put your calendar in the mail the next day. The cost is $18 per calendar or if you act fast you can get one for $9 with your paid membership.

Payment is accepted by check to:
BYYB Treasurer
844 W. Lobster Trap Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85233

or paypal to treasurer@byyb.org
Not to be a penny pincher but since I joined mid year last year I think I am also paid up for this year on dues. Does that mean I would qualify for the $9 calendar?
i mailed my check to the treasurer yesterday!!!! fer the deal - renewal and calendar!

a.
That's great Adla, I'm sure you will enjoy the calendar. Don't forget to take lots of pics this year and send them to me, hopefully we can do this every year. I had limited photos this year due to time constraints but everyone I've heard from that got a calendar has be happy.

Keith
I bet it is great...I meant to send pictures of Morgaine but I was just in such bad shape through november and december. I look forward to the calendar...I just love these boats and can't wait to see what a fine job you did.

I will take lots of photos this year...Morgaine is going to get some fine touches...if it stops raining on weekends ....

a.
I paypal'd $34.00 today for a membership renewal and a calendar.

Thanks guys,

David George
Terry, that would be fine. i will extend the offer to anyone who joined after June 07.