BYYB Forums

Full Version: What did Santa bring?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What did Santa bring the boat builders among us?

I got lucky and accidentally left the Northern Tools catalog on the dinning room table, the day after she heard the noise coming from the bearings of my old workhorse 10" grinder/buffer. She knows what shot bearings sound like, especially while I was buffing her car (got to use your head guys) and she needed to go to the store.
YES and the socks were pink. Bud Cry
Very clever Paul :wink: .
Santa brought me a nice Magellan crossover GPS, its pretty nice, However not as cool as getting pink socks I must say :lol:

Brian.
Damn, Sara got a 200W Garman for her car. I got new hearing aids. Somehow I don't look at these as a toy no mater what they cost! Sad
You guys must have been good boys this year. Brian tell me about the gps. I left the catalog laying around ect. but no luck. make sure the hearing aid has an off button Craig, sometimes quite is wonderful. Brian study the pink sock line again. I think it went over your head. Bud Smile
I just hinted about it and then left the website on the computer (every night 8) ) and good ol' st' nick picked up what I was putin' down and it was under the tree.
It's a Magellen cossover 3.5 it does auto, Marine, and offroad. it does all kinds of stuff, It took me 3 hours to read the manual to figure it all out. Heres the website it's on.
http://www.magellangps.com/products/prod...?segID=391
Its going to be alot of fun to bring to messabouts and to find them as well.
Oh yeah! santa brought me a bonus gift this year as well, a Blunder buss flint lock. its really beautiful.
Brian.
P.S. heres a picture of the GPS...
[Image: getProdImage.jpg]

Brian_Watford

I got a 1984 Hunter 20 plastic sailboat for Christmas! To tide me over til I get my Vacationer built.
Woo Hoo! Now thats a Happy Christmas,
I cant' wait to se her Brian, maybe this summer?

Brian
We picked up my Christmas present a month ago - a Macgregor 19 Power Sailor for my Tennessee River cruiser when I retire. I'm now busy adding som WOOD to the interior.
Any chance we may see her this Year Richard?
when do you plan to retire to Tenn. I wish I were retiring, Sail a little bit , tweek the boat a bit as well, then back to sailing, Sounds like livin'.
Good luck with her Richard.

Brian.
Pages: 1 2