BYYB Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas from S,E, Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merry Christmas from part of the South East Fleet :lol:
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1768474338
With tears in my eyes, no less :wink: . Leave it to the SE guys to do something like this. Merry Christmas to all and may the New Year be this much fun. :lol:
Hoppy holidays everyone. Yes I spelled it right, I scored a huge kegerator with 5 taps that I have to fill with homebrew. Soon I'll be kegging my beer instead of bottling and I'm working on plans for the first Vacationer with a beer tap onboard.
Hope you all have a great holiday.

Brian, you're a sick man! REPLAY?!......are they serious!

Keith
Mary Christmas to all Big Grin Big Grin .
:lol: He He :lol: :lol:
Nice work, does your quartet do kids birthdays :lol: Tongue ? Have a Merry Christmas SE Fleet.

We have plenty of hard water (20-30 inches) of the stuff Cry , and all is white. Waiting for May, and sailing season Big Grin .

Greg
Keith you are now beginning to understand the fine points of ballast!!! 8)
I am learning the art of ballast, the only problem is the ballast keeps getting lower and lower. It seems to move from the bow to the stern then somehow it just disappears over the side...it's the strangest thing!

Hope you're doing well out there in the desert, and remember those rocks are for climbing with 4wd trucks of hiking over....they're just not made for boats.

Keith