BYYB Forums

Full Version: The Calendar is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 2008 BYYB calendar is ready to ship. We have a limited quantity so get your order in soon. The price is $18 including shipping or you can get 1 for half price with your paid membership if you sign up before Jan 31. It will look great hanging in your shop or office.
Make sure to take lots of pictures over the next sailing season so we can do it again next year and remember the photos need to be high resolution.
Thanks to all of you who sent in photos, unfortunately some of the pictures I received did not get on the calendar this year because of low res images. When they get blown up to go onto the calendar they tend to get blurry.
Keep your cameras handy while your sailing or building and send me your best shots throughout the year. I'll save em for the 2009 calendar

Keith

James Sanders

Ahoy Keith,

Thanks for all the good work!
I'll have to circle my calendar to be sure and order a BYYB calendar.
I might even get Bill Olney to deliver one personally, if I offer to buy his lunch.

Thanks again, Ketih.
How can I order?
Jim, you'll have to make a trip out here and buy my lunch if you want one personally delivered....I know a great place, don't worry. If you can't do that I can send one out to you.
All you need to do is send your money to Bill via check or paypal and he'll get your info to me and I'll put your calendar in the mail the next day. The cost is $18 per calendar or if you act fast you can get one for half price with your paid membership. Send your money to

Payment is accepted by check to:
BYYB Treasurer
844 W. Lobster Trap Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85233

or paypal to treasurer@byyb.org

Keith
I got mine yesterday - WOW!

Very nice - if you do another order, let me know - I would like another one.
I guess it's too late for this beauty this Year. Maybe next year
[Image: St.pattysdaycpy.JPG]

:lol:

Brian.
Glad you enjoyed it Richard, yours was the first to go. We still have plenty left for the rest of you

Keith
I just got my calendar in the Mail today, and I must say in my own words it is awsome! Great job Keith. Well worth it, Hopefully we can keep this up as a permenant fixture.
You can put me down for one next year as well, very professional indeed.

Brian.
Nice work on the calendar Keith, mine came in today and wow. I'll try to take some higher res photos for next year. We may have to add some more months to next year for all the potential pics :lol: You can count me in for another calendar next year.

Greg
I'm glad you like it Greg, it sure took a while to get to you. Guess that's the price of living next door to the North Pole. I don't care what they say about the mailman, if we get an inch of snow down in Atlanta you can bet we won't be getting any mail. BTW it was in the 70's here since Saturday, the cold is on it's way back though, this weekend is supposed to be only in the high 50's Brrrrrrrrrr

Keith