BYYB Forums

Full Version: Plans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brian R Walters

I've been looking for Vacationer plans for a bit now. Anyone know what the scoop is ? I read "spring" in another post, anything more definite ? TIA, :?:
The scoop is that Michael Stevenson told us that they are moving from California to Texas and to expect them to start selling plans again in the spring.

Mike is a registered user here and may drop in for an update but that's all I know at present.

Perhaps another user has more recent contact with them and will provide further info. Our membership comes from folks such as yourself purchasing plans and joining out club so we are as anxious as you that they start selling again but we have no control over their business and no direct link to contact them so we must wait as well.

kenconnors

Brian, if youre anxious to get started, i could send you the first page of the plans. youd be able to loft and build the keel, cut the bottom and deck panels, and more. it should keep you busy til plans are available. but you gotta promise to send it back!!
lemme know
Hi Brian:
What part of Western Canada are you in?

Brian R Walters

Thanks for the offer, Ken. I appreciate it. I was actually going to start a new thread introducing myself and asking about some changes I want to make in building "my" vacationer. I would love to borrow your sheet 1 if I may. I'd like to get an overview before I start changing things ! Email me and I'll give you my info. And thanks again.

Brian R Walters

Hey, Greg
I'm on BC's Sunshine Coast, a 40 minute ferry trip from Vancouver. Small town, island feel, great place. Almost moved to Yellowknife in '96 but it fell through. Everyone from there I talked to at the time said it's a great place as long as you like doing stuff outside. Gibsons is the same.
Gibsons?

What must be one of the most famous towns in that whole part of the country. Is Molly's reach still standing?

Boy that takes me back to my youth watching Nick and the crew every week on TV.

I'll bet most of the Americans here have no idea what I'm talking about though :lol:

Brian R Walters

Yup, Gibsons is home now. Yes, Molly's is still there - tourist trap mainly. Food is so-so, and the place is buried in memorabilia from the show. That and the local museum about three block away are about the only references you'll find to it now. Time marches on it seems. Actually, I live 1/2 block up that long hill from Molly's. Tourism is huge here, so they must do ok. Fantastic scenery here, glad I moved. You're probably right about the murricans though. What they don't know is that we ALWAYS keep the best stuff for ourselves :lol: mmmmmm-beeer
I have to say, "Relic" was an interesting guy. His antics really made the show for me.