BYYB Forums

Full Version: sooooo.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

aaron_stokes

steve, have you been to panguitch lake? i was just looking at a map and it looks promising. it apears to be in your realitive area so i thought i would ask.

adla, i am finally making saw dust on your boat. i can,t wait to show it off this spring...... i know, the race is on. lots to do! :twisted:
have you taken any pictures of morgains injuries? suddenly as i ask, i realize that there is a strange connection between your current condition and that of your fine vessel. both of you have ben holed. perhaps this is what happens to those who connect too closely with their boat? all joking aside, i am glad to hear that you are on the mend.
hEY aARON dUdE!!! Good to hear from you. Yes I've been to Panguitch Lake. It's another very beautiful mountain lake. It's a great place for ice fishing through the winter. There's a lot of cabins around the area, in fact I just designed a fire station for the community and it will be built sometime in the spring. It's very civilized up there but there are campgrounds and would be a fun place for an event. Let's keep it in mind. Glad you're working on your Vacationer. That sould be something to see down the road. We were in Las Vegas over the weekend and I was tempted to stop in and see Adla but we ran out of time and she's probably in no mood for visitors right now anyway.

aaron_stokes

28 degreeeeees? what was i thinking when i posted that i wanted to do a christmas cruise? dry suit nothin! let it be known from now and hence forth that i am a sissey and those guys in the east will forever have my utmost respect for their true grit. i don't know how anyone could mantain a desire to be out in the wet with these kind of temps. i must have been delusional.
I just got back from JAX Sat before Christmas. It was shirt sleeve weather all but one day for two weeks back there. Yes I know, come to work in PHX to get send back to Fla TDY. Government work, go figure...
It has been cool as can be down here too. Not my idea of winter but much better than 28 degrees.

Still no house and no progress on fixing last summers damageto the boat.