BYYB Forums

Full Version: PHOTOS NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am planning to put together a BYYB calendar this weekend and send it to the printer. It will be available to purchase through the club and it will feature our boats. In order to do this I need your help. I need you to send me your BEST photos. They need to be high res full sized pictures with a bit of info about the shot. You can send them to me at byybrc at bellsouth dot net

They can be shots of the boat under sail or under construction. I'll use the best photos I receive but please send them soon.

Keith
This is the last chance to get you pictures sent in so they can be added to our calendar. Please send them ASAP to byybrc at bellsouth dot net. I've gotten a few pictures but I still need more. Help make this a great calendar that we all can be proud to have on our walls

Keith
Which ones Keith? The ones with the broken mast or the holes in the side?
Send em both Craig, I'll make it the Aprils fools month :lol:

Keith

James Sanders

Ahoy Keith,

You may already have all the photos you need, but if you need more, I could offer a few photos of an unfinished boat.

Indeed, if you want under-construction type of photos, I could do that.
What size photo do you require?

Many of my photos are quite small, but I suppose if necessary we could create a montage layout of several small photos, illustrating different stages of boat building.

Just let me know what you need, and if I can help, I will.
A nice one, of the piano in the cabin, would be a welcome inclusion, Jim.
I need whatever I can get Jim, if you can put a montage together and send it to me that would be great. Send what you can full size and the printer service will size them for me. I need a boat or 2 under construction....this is a builders board after all. I would like to see a picture of your boat on the water before we print the 2018 calendar though.

Keith
keith - i have a bunch i will try and get over to you. is a zip or rar file ok because sending just the raw .jpg could make for a rather large email Smile
Bill, you can send it in a zip or full sized. I have a super fast DSL so it won't slow me down if you send them as jpegs

Keith