BYYB Forums

Full Version: 2008 Calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to have a calendar printed up with photos of our boats and members. I found a place that can do it for us and the cost would be estimated at 12 to 15 dollars each. Please let us know if this is something you would want to purchase to hang on your wall. We need a QUICK response so we can get this in the works and sent out to you in time for the new year. Please post to the poll if you want one. I will also need your best photos or you'll be looking at boats from the SE Fleet all year!

Keith
Excellent plan Keith, how do we get the photos to you?

Greg
Thanks Greg, you can email them to me byybrc at bellsouth dot net. Please send them full size and at the highest resolution so they don't pixilate on the calendar.

Keith
Keith I just sent you a few pictures to consider for publication in the calendar. I'd like to order 3 when they are finished.

Greg
I am afraid my best boat picture would be a nice oiled daggerboard. I do enjoy looking at the boats the others have built. It makes me think one day mine will be finished.

I need a new calendar. The current shop calendar is from 2001. The dates aren't reliable but the ladies holding the tools in each picture made throwing it out something I have avoided. I'll buy a BYYB calendar and hang it in the shop. Sort of an inspiration.
I just got approval from our treasurer to go ahead with the calendar. I will get started on it ASAP in hopes to get them to you before the first of the year. Thanks for the pictures Greg, yours will surely make it on one of the winter months. There's not a lot of snow covered boats out there in our group. I still need lots of other photos though, I had some from the past but my computer took a dive and I lost most of them. I'll design the calendar next weekend so there is a deadline to get your best photos in by 11/24.
I will plan on having 25 printed up unless we get an overwhelming response from all of you to get more. Please let us know if you want one and also send your photos to byybrc at bellsouth dot net

Keith