BYYB Forums

Full Version: More Little Gem pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I would share some more pictures of my bateau.com C12. These show my tow setup, dodger cabin, sleeping platform (storage underneith), my towing setup, and some pictures from the Glen-L gathering at Lake Guntersville. The sleeping platforms means no shifting of stuff to the cockpit when I want to lay down since all of my stuff stores below. Enjoy and feel free to ask questions:

[Image: normal_js1024_IMAG0004.jpg] [Image: js1024_IMAG0010.jpg] [Image: normal_js1024_IMAG0012.jpg] [Image: normal_js1024_IMAG0014.jpg] [Image: normal_js1024_IMAG0021.jpg] [Image: normal_js1024_IMAG0027.jpg] [Image: normal_js1024_IMAG0028.jpg] [Image: normal_js1024_IMAG0032.jpg] [Image: normal_DSCN2766-1.jpg] [Image: normal_140380364503_0_BG.jpg] [Image: normal_711190364503_0_BG.jpg]
Wow! Scott that dodger cabin is awsome I've been waiting to see how it looked that boat has come a long way since it sailed around and around Capt' Craig and M'self on lake hartwell :lol: .
well gotta run I'm in the middle of doing a glass butt joint that Paul sugested and I think the epoxy has begun to kick.
She looks fantastic Scott.

Brian.

JohnTeetsel

Very nicely done, Scott. Such graceful lines. I especailly like the seat treatment.
What boat is this? I can't find anything like it at Bateau.com. A C-12?

+++++++++++++
Edit-
I found it. WOW, I really like your mods. The deck is a very classy touch.

These I gather are more standard versions?
[Image: C12_boatshow1.jpg]

[Image: C12_rear2.jpg]
Great looking boat Scott. Big Grin

Greg
First picture you found is non-standard earlier version of my boat before I had some fun updating it. The second picture is more built to plan.
She is evolving very nicely Scott!