BYYB Forums

Full Version: Back to Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are on our way to Florida to clean out the house and ship the furniture to Phoenix. So far still no house; however on Sunday, we looked at a place just east of here toward Sun City, that had a ~60 x 40 ft high bay boat shed on the back of about 1.5 acres. 1700 foot house with a guest house and a very large diving pool. Horse property with irrigation rights. Not bad but for $700k but I can't afford to burn that house and keep the shop. Excellent potential but too rich for our blood. Did I mention the flies?

Anyway we'll be back in about three weeks and resume the hunt. I'd really like to get the boat back from Tucson and fixed before snopw flys. Oh, ya, Arrr, I forgot no snow. This is looking better already! 8)

aaron_stokes

oh sure, craig! gag me with a snow shovel. why don't you give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice on it. no snow... bah! i think i am going to move to arizona just to avoid having to pack up the boat for the winter.

have a safe trip. i am glad to see you are planning on repairs for the sarah lee. i can't wait to see her in all her glory.
Same here Craig, glad the boat will rise again from the ashes, say, that has a ring to it, rising from the ashes, Phoenix. Wow man. Can't wait to see your mods. No snow, it's just not fair.
Aaron, the house Graig mentioned has a guest house, maybe you two could work out a deal Smile

aaron_stokes

yeah! i could be the stable guy!.... i mean the ... boat ..guy . what are they called? OH YEAH, bums. whadya say craig? want a house guest? Big Grin