BYYB Forums

Full Version: Where in the world is Dr James Sanders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Dr James Sanders started his build when Noa was getting material for the ark.

Speaking of Dr James Sanders, Where in the world is the scallywag?
I've not seen 'em in a while is he still working on the dreadnaught vacationer with that fearsome seadog? Big Grin

Brian.
Brian Don't tell anybody I said this but I heard by the grape vine that Barnical Jim vanished of the face of the desert, just a day or two after they found out Sheba was a bull poop eater. I also heard that Sheba weighed 175 lbs. now. I also heard that he (James Sanders) got the news that Gleason was moving in his neighborhood and he packed up his fancy Green Grizzley Bear saw and left for parts unknown. They think he went back to the old country (Poland). But I think he is up around Chicago driving a School bus with Elvis. But don't tell anyone. :wink: Bud.
[Image: 27_laughing.gif][Image: rotfl.gif]
Thats to funny Bud, But do You think he is really up there driving a bus with Elvis?

Brian.
He ain't with me or he'd still be wet!!!! I'll start on the story in the morning, it has took this long what with all the fits of crying and cussing....

Killing ya ain't it Brian..... Smile Ya, I can laugh today!
oh Man what happened, are Y'all ok? it is killin me.
i spoke with Dr. Sanders just the other day. he is doing fine and still "working" on the boat, just not as fast as he had been due to work requirements.

i think he is scared to show his face around around anyone because he knows he is missing all the fun
Dam the stories, you and Bill must also write for the TV show "The Saparnoes" It goes on and on and never gets anywhere. Lighting hit me in the a$$. If your going to tell it get on with it. I ain't gona beleave it no way. :wink: Bud.

James Sanders

Ahoy,

According to Barnacle Jim that Dr. Sanders guy fell overboard and may well be lost at sea. I suspect he may be buried under a rising swell of student essays and other unsavory heaps.

He plans to get back to his boatbuilding once the weather becomes as cool as July. Just too hot right now, just plain too hot.

Bill Olney did call and invited me to go with him and Craig to the lake. The scenery is beautiful there, and during the last 40 years, there's not been much work done on the road either.

I almost went, but time would simply not allow it. I must admit that I hesitated about going when I learned who might all be there. We have a sheriff in these parts, you know, and once a BYYB event reaches critical mass, why anything can happen. It's a little like having a bunch of Hell's Angles ride in on their motorcycles, I suppose. It's a little like that, very little like that.

At any rate, thanks for the good thoughts. Like yourselves, I am anxious to learn what happened at Roosevelt Lake.
Barnacle Jim- Here is a hot tip. Move your computer inside in the A/C and you can still post every once in a while even in the hot weather. Bud :wink:
I spoke with Jim this morning. He is doing well but very busy and has not been able to keepup with the board.