BYYB Forums

Full Version: It's m' Birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday to me,
I am forty three,
I feel a hundrad and ten,
Ah crap I'm an old man!

Hey all Y'all Join Me in a Drink this evening and celebrate life, Yours and mine, Ill be raising m' tankard to all Y'all and M'self, And After a few hoegardens probubly anything I can think of Big Grin
[Image: cake.gif]

Thank all Y'all

Brian.
YIPPEE! Sandy bottoms mate. I am drinking a nice cold one in your honor. Here is sending you many more.
Happy Birthday Brian, and may you have many more plesant years ahead. The good news is 43 aint old the bad news is you have 25 more years to work before you can draw your SS. (your goverment takes care of its own) Happy Birthday anyway. Now sit down that beer and pour about 3 fingers of rum in a glass a zip of water a twist of lime(the lime is so you won't get the scurvey) and have one for me. :wink: Bud
Man I thought you were about 53! :lol: Hope you had a great day. We'll have to get together when it cools down and sail somewhere. I'll try to save one of my hoe clones for you, but don't count on it. They go down really easy! No worries though, I have another batch ready to bottle this weekend and another about to hit the brewpot. I've got to get a keg system, bottling sucks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Kieth
Thanks Guys, I appreciate Y'all.
Bud I did not try that last night as i just read it thismorning I Will try it tonight and drink it down to You :wink: ,
if your hoeclone is as good as the origanal MMMMM MMMM goood stuff.
Again thank Y'all.

Brian.