BYYB Forums

Full Version: Mid Atlantic Small Craft Fest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"are you in or are you out?"

I know Karl is in with My World and I am taking Fat Chance, Pop are you still bringing Magnolia? Anybody else planning on coming? It is going to be a fun time.

Pop I'll call about our camping/ registeration this week and get us all signed up.

BTW, it is the same weekend as the Annapolis Sail Boat Show so folks can do both things. It is a fun weekend and some of the best crabs are at that time of year. YUMMY!

John Kocher

Hey Angie,

Whats the drill for this? I assume everyone from here will be in a group down there, if I know where to be and when I'm pretty sure I can make it.

Thanks,

John K
I’ll be going over on Wednesday and plan to get my usual camp site, spread out and hold place for everyone.
It’s close to the event area, level, and dry.
The registration forms will be posted on the museum web site in a few days.

http://www.cbmm.org/

John Kocher

Thanks Carl, I'll check it out. On another note, are you planning on going to the museums boat auction next week?

John k
John

It gets a little rich for my blood.

Are you gonna sleep on your boat?

Steve Cherry

I am hoping to have my boat launched the second weekend in September. I was also planning on going to the small craft festival, but the web site doesn't say anything about registration. Is there a form somewhere else that I missed? Also, I was only planning on coming over for the day - or is this something people plan on staying overnight for. Are you sailing in or driving over and launching in St. Michaels?
Karl is planning on staying from Wed to Sun, we probably won't get over there until Thursday evening or Friday and will stay until Sunday. We will all have our own boats so we are driving over and launching, it is about 30 miles across the Bay and too iffy to try in a Stevenson Project boat.
The following link takes you the the CBMM site where the registration forms can be down loaded.

See ya there.

http://www.cbmm.org/MASCF.html
I'm in! I gonna be riding up with Bud. I won't have my boat with me but I'll have some homebrews pass around. How close in the festival to the boat show? See you there

Keith
Yahoo.... glad you are in. Don't worry we will do it all. I ate crabs with Karl last night and we were chatting about it. There are several of us that will be going back and forth. I need to get Pop and I registered and get Fat Chance ready to travel.

Paul and Anne are going to be here and Randy's sister and her friend. We are going to have a ball.
Pages: 1 2