BYYB Forums

Full Version: Birthday Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aug 16 2007 2403 SST. Well it's here again, Happy Birthday Angie. HUZZAH, HUZZAH, HUZZAH. Love Pop. Big Grin
Your humor, wit and deep knowledge are a great inspiration. Happy birthday to ya!
Happy Birthday Angie [Image: cake.gif]
I will hoist one to You this evening.
[Image: happybday.gif]

Brian.
So Cpt. Ang is having a birthday,
They keep rolling around I fear,
But you can still hold the main sheet and tiller
So you're good for another year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hey Ang,
Greetings from the wild wild west (read hot!!!) Happy B-Day. It is always good to have another one, Eh!
Happy birthday Angie, I hope you had a great one. I'm raising my mug of homebrew to you. Thanks for the excuse to drink another

Keith
Happy Bday Angie!!
Happy Birthday Angie and may God grant you many more. Big Grin Big Grin
Happy Birthday AngiE!!!!!!

a.
Hey Gang, what a surprise..... thanks for the well wishes. I laid out of work and worked on Wind-Rose all day. Randy made us new cushions for the V berth out of 6" high density foam.... it is the queen sleeper. We are headed out tomorrow. We will head north to the South River to overnight with some friends and then across the Bay over to the Choptank River. It will all be new territory for me so I am excited.

Get out on your boats this weekend! The weather here is supposed to be really nice. It has been really hot but we are getting some 80's this weekend. YIPPEEE!