BYYB Forums

Full Version: Has anyone bought sails from Stevensons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to order them for a couple of weeks now and no response. I've sent a couple of e-mails and today we found the phone number listed at the web site is no longer in service. Has anyone else been able to get them? I really want to buy this set, but time is getting tight and may have to get them elsewhere.
I bought mine from Mike - I love them. I am not sure why he is hard to reach sometimes but I did get them pretty quick once I ordered them. I had to sew my own reef points...but have no complaints about the sails even after the third season...actually, my only complaint is that I don't sail enough.

a.
According to their website, they're moving again, so their stock of sails may be in transit or storage.

I've always had a hard time getting ahold of the Stevensons through e-mail, but Mike seems to "haunt" this board quite a bit. He may contact you here. Keep an eye out for a response.