BYYB Forums

Full Version: Huzzah to Stevenson Projects!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was a little concerned with all the recent postings about delays in recieving plans from SP, however, I am pleased to say that my Vacationer plans arrived today, just eight days after my order was placed.

After a brief overview of the package, I was amazed at the amount of detail and information packed into them. I can't wait to start building!!!

Brett
Awesome. Happy building.

There is one thing they forgot to put on the plans though. A big fat "Just Do It!" on each page.

You would be amazed at how once you start on stuff, you keep rolling, then once you stop, it seems you find yourself stopping for long periods of time... so Just Do It and keep the progress rolling. Have a great time building and enjoy the process of it.
That's great news Brett, now start making sawdust Smile Feel free to ask for advise along the journey to launch day. We've all been there, and done it, wrong and right, this is a helpful bunch on the board. Happy building! Big Grin

Where do you live?

Greg
Thats awsome Brett. If I can help in any way just ask, I've hacked my way through some good mistakes on my vac.
Thanks all,

I've been reading lots of posts and even asking a few questions while waiting on my plans. Now the real fun begins! I live in the Kansas City area. No saltwater, but plenty of lakes.

Brett