BYYB Forums

Full Version: Walker Lake October 26-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread for this event. I hope we are settled on the date. Things have been quiet - which is ok because we have had one really fantastic and busy year.

I plan to get up to Walker next weekend or the one after. I will make sure I get some photos and directions to everyone who wants them.

It is a really beautiful lake - it is more alkaline than most fresh water lakes and it is a bit on the salty side but still considered a fresh water lake. There are trout in the lake that make good eats - and another fish which is just garbage (chub).

I hope to sail while I am up there

Smile we will see.

A.

aaron_stokes

denese won't let me miss walker and she plans to come this time. is it the last week end of october?

try to get them lights in by then and we can start a moon lighters club. whattya think?

phil- i forgot where you said you obtained your electrical pannel. i love it and want to install one on my boat. i don't care for the "hot wire" arrangement i have.

Dale_Mogk

Well,

If the water is fresh enough for trout, I may just plunk the Lunatic Fringe in the water. Then, if anyone wants, a moonlight cruise may be in order. 8)

Dale

Darick_Anderson

Yeah!!!we got dates, I will pass them on to my spousel unit and get back with you. I'm putting the sides on my mini-cup this weekend, I hope to have it done by the time walker gets here. Big Grin
Quote:phil- i forgot where you said you obtained your electrical pannel. i love it and want to install one on my boat. i don't care for the "hot wire" arrangement i have.

Aaron, I got my panel at Boater's World in SLC. They have a number of types. Mine is an Ultra 6 switch panel as below item# 196901151. Of course I rotated it 90 degrees. I'm sure you can get them at most marine stores. The wiring for my boat is described on my website.
[Image: 196901151.jpg]

aaron_stokes

thanks for the info, phil! i can't wait to upgrade.
Everyone Check out the Roosevelt Lake Recon thread - Steve can't make the October date and neither can Craig - Can we move it to the first weekend in November? What are everyone's thoughts.....
That would be good for me Adla. I have a concert to do Sunday night so I'd have to leave early enough to make it back home for that.
Adla,

Sara and I will be tied up with the house hunt and such from mid Oct to late Nov or beyond. As far as me getting anything in this fall I think it is a wash. The household stuff ships on 16 Nov so we have to be back in Florida that week and the next is travel so it doesn't leave much time for anything else this fall and early winter. You guys need to pick a date that is good for you and not worry about me.
My wife has taken off days for the 26-28. If it's gonna change, we need to know right away....
Pages: 1 2 3