BYYB Forums

Full Version: sail number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Steve Cherry

I read a post about someone getting a sail number. Is that something thats issued by the BYYB? The discussion was on wether you could get a second sail number; so, pardon my ignorance, but where did the first sail number come from? I've tried searching the bulletin board but couldn't find anything else.
You are issued a sail number when you become a full member of the BYYB. You will also get a BYYB shirt and have access to other parts of the board and voting privileges. Sign up and support the board, Bill will get your package out asap.

Keith

kentbuckner

Keith,

I tried to pay thru paypal to the name given on the website and it didn't go thru. Do I need to do something different?

Kent
I'll look into the problem and someone will get back with you on this

Keith

Steve Cherry

Keith; Thanks for getting back to me about the sail number. I sent my dues off this morning. I guess its about time I contributed after freeloading for so long. I've gotten a lot of good advice throughout the building process from other builders who have been there n' done that. Hopefully I'll be launching my Weekender withing the next month or so.
Glad you decided to become a member, we need your support.

Keith