BYYB Forums

Full Version: Pop's got a secret....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I let him tell..... YAHOO!
OK Bud, what's up?????
Com'on Bud, don't keep secrets from your sailing pals. Give us the news

Keith
Come on, out with it!
Dam what a nosey bunch. You can't do nuthin without being ratted out. I have added a new boat to my fleet. that makes 5, Big Mama is real tickled. this one is plastic, a 21 foot gaff rig cat sharpie with a small cabin, it is called a bay hen made by florida boat works. So when is that B.E.E.R cruse ? I forgot the date. Bud :wink:

DavidGale

How about a photo or two bud?
Ooohhh, I always loved the Bay Hen! She will be absolutely perfect for shallow Florida waters! BEER cruise tends to be in May and you absolutely gotta come! Be fun to see you put them SeaPearls to shame both in looks and speed. :twisted:
Good for you Bud, it looks like a great boat. I sure would like to see it up close next month at hartwell. You should try to join us. I found a picture of one so others can see just how nice a boat it is.

[Image: DCP_9997.jpg]
That looks much like the Princess CJ built for Travis. Good looker!!
Yea keith that looks pretty much like mine except mine is Blue where that one is green. Mine also has a bimini you can leave up while sailing and I also got the curtons (screens) you can snap to the binimi and inclose the cockpit, for evenings on the hook when the bugs are out. It also has a plow anchor mounted on the bow and a few more goodies. the hen will go in thin water,she draws less than a foot with the boards up. Anyway I think I am going to like her. Bud Smile
Pages: 1 2