BYYB Forums

Full Version: She's Done!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Garrett Jolly

well it took longer than i thought due to countles days of fog and rain which would allow nothing to cure right, and a stay in Aruba. But now other than some minor finishing she's done. all i have to do is step the rig get her on the trailer and most importanly think of a name. I have a picture of her almost finished and upside down but hopfully i will get some recent pitures on here soon. Thanks to all for the help in finding where to get everything, here is a picture of her almost finished

http://byyb.org/cpg143/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=10
Thats awsome Garret soon you will be on the water.
She looks great.
Brian
Lookin' good!

[Image: normal_100_1063.JPG]
Nice job, how long did it take you to build. You might have the record. Where are you planning to launch? I like the color by the way

Keith
Great Job Garrett, i was wondering what had happened to you. give me your address and i will send you a SWF burgee to fly, also see if you can make it to one of our messabouts, or have one of your own... if planned enough in advance you will be suprised at how many others will show up

James Sanders

Ahoy Garrett,

Congratulations! The boat looks great!
Take Bill up on his offer and come sail with us!
You'll have a wonderful time.

Keep sending us photos!