BYYB Forums

Full Version: New chat room is open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a new chat room opened up for all to use, hopefully there won't be any problems with it as far as folks signing on that shouldn't be there. We can't prevent that but maybe it won't be a problem. Just click the link and sign on with your name and enjoy. You can also open a private chat if you want to. The site belongs to Brian Walters so you should all give him thanks
http://pub11.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/932336465

Keith
Cool, thanks Brian. I researched this but got tied up and never got back to it. IT works fine at 08:30 AM. :lol:
It does work very well, now if we can get folks to sign on when they open the byyb we can get it going. I think it will be a good addition to our site and help get all our sailors better acquainted.
Hello folks, Just to let everyone know, the chatroom still works so if any of Y'all want to get together and discuss whatever, it is there for your enjoyment.

Brian.
Hey,just looking for sailer/builders in the San Francisco Bay Area and North Bay to form a group and use this great area with people that have something in common. I've been sailing the Bay for 30yrs and have met lots of great people but only a few Weekender people that I have encouraged to do the build. Last year my son and I went by trailer to San Carlos, Sonora Mexico and sailed the Sea of Cortez with Rosebud, my Weekender for 3 weeks. This last month we used the end of a hurricane from Mexico to broad reach from Petaluma to Stockton in the Delta. Lots of places to go, over 1. thousand miles of Delta behind the Golden Gate bridge. Thanks for listening to me and I hope to hear from you all. Warren Percell
      Checked it out a number of times , if there's "No One " in "The Chat Room" other then me, what is there to "Chat About' ?  I can talk to myself when Franny's not here and talk to our two beautifull "Yellow Lab's" all the time.
      Seem's like parts of this program aren's going anyware.

Alan :'(
Here here. I see a lot of activity from guests. Why aren't people making an account?