BYYB Forums

Full Version: S.E.Sailstice'07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
heres a link to a south east fleet Sailstice story,
Enjoy...
http://messabouts.brisboatyard.com/sailstice07.html

Brian.
Looks like my website is down I will get to the bottom of this as i just paid a big chunk of change to renew it a week ago.
Thanks, Brian.
Looking good so far Brian. I'm glad we have someone to write and record these events, all I have time for anymore is beer drinking and brewing. Mostly brewing. After the weekend I have just enough bottles to fill with my latest batch...I hope. I picked up some new brew that the redhead told me about, Miller Chill. It would be great if you like watered down sour beer with very little taste. It will quench a thirst but that's about all. Worst of all though it's in useless screw top bottles! What was I thinking? Now I remember, red hair, nice legs.....

Keep up the good work on the story

Keith
That last batch of beer was without a doubt some of the best beer I have ever had for sure definetly better than the heinikin I had,wish You had more you need to name it.
Brian.
I still cant get back in to your site Cry Sad :?:
Yeah I paid for my web hosting o my site but I did not realise that I needed to reup on the domain name as well I took care of it and it should take 24 to 40 hours to get back to right.
I still cant get on to finnish the story.
I have some good pictures of
you and Fairwind would You like me to send them in Your Email?

Brian.
Yes Big Grin :lol:
Awlright my site is back up Big Grin now I can finish.
Ed do You want those full size? roughly about 500 kb a pic.
Brian.
That will be good. Big Grin
Ok I'm all done with it. I hope Y'all enjoy it.
Now I can send You those pictures Ed.
Brian.
Pages: 1 2