BYYB Forums

Full Version: count down to bear lake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

aaron_stokes

with the bear lake trip coming up at the end of this week, i am sure there are going to be a few last minute questions and comments. i will be hanging close to the forum so i can be sure to catch anything that comes up.

i can't wait! i just sailed my weekender in one of the local mud puddles saturday, noted what needed attention on my boat and it will be ready for bear lake!

Adla- what came of that contact list we talked about? i will email any info to anyone who wants my contact info like cell number, work address where i will be all day friday (it is on the way to bear lake) just in case someone needs to call out a "may day".

i plan to cruise up at 6 or 7 depending on what is going on friday.
Where are we meeting? Have we picked a campground? If not, how do we get together? Inquiring minds want to know Big Grin

I will be leaving Salt Lake hopefully around 3:00pm Fridy...

aaron_stokes

there are a couple of places we can meet. i am planning on meeting with some freinds in the parking lot of my shop where i work and cruising up directly to bear lake from there on friday around 6-7 pm. if you wanted to meet us there, you are welcome to. the address is 528 s main street in brigham city, utah. maps.google.com is a good refrence if you are unfamilliar with brigham city. the shop is easy to find. just look for the big "a&d service and repair" sign.

i am leaving brigham later in the day so if you just want to go up earlyer we will be gathering in the rendezvous beach camp ground at the south end of the lake. brigham city is about 1.5 hrs away from there.

if anyone wants my cell phone number, just send me an email and i will reply with my number. and any other personal info you might want *.

*"any other personal info" does not include credit card and/or social security numbers

aaron_stokes

i forgot that i have some more information on the web site so you might check out the callandar page on that site.
I'll be there saturday morning sometime - I will find ya'll

a.
Hey Aaron - shoot me an email at

adlacearl (AT) yahoo dot com

so I can give you my phone number and get yours - hopefully you will get his message.
if not see you there

a.

aaron_stokes

game on! see yall there!!!!