BYYB Forums

Full Version: Sick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been sick for over a week with food poisoning and the Doctor said it will take at least another two weeks to be back to normal. I did do a little priming on my bunk modification today and I should finish priming tomorrow.

kenconnors

whaddya eat?
Oh man, food poisoning is the worst I'm sorry to hear that ed I hope you recover quick.
So tell me Ed what did you do to modify your bunk situation? Enquiring minds want to know Big Grin
Brian.
We had Mexican and I think it was the red salsa because it is the only thing my family and I didn't have in common [my family refuses to eat salsa].

I added two panels between the two bunks like we talked about at Hartwell. That way I can sleep caddy cornered and have enough room to stretch out. Some advice to anyone thinking about building bunks in their boat is not to make your cabin too short like I did and think about squaring off the front of the cabin to get more room. The reason I shortened the cabin was to get more room in the cockpit area [which I did not need]. The only problem is the PC needs the rounded cabin to look right and a few folks might "tar and feather" you, if you square it off :wink: .