BYYB Forums

Full Version: Vacationer Berth Pics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any one have a pic of a Vacationer interior fitted out with berths? I remeber Dave Ruedel had berths but I can not find any of his old photos. Is there any others out there?

Thanks,

Jim
Keith built in bunks also Jim.
Andrew, thanks for posting the photos of Dave. I got a lump in my throat when I saw them. He sure loved the Idyler and the boat was well used. One can only hope there is a fair wind and following sea on the other side. I hope Dave is riding the wind where ever he may be.

Does anybody know if Barb found a new home for the Idlyer?
Check out my website I think there are pics of the inside of my boat there just click the link at the bottom of this post

Keith
Thanks everyone, I have a fellow interested in my Vacationer but he wanted to know if he could add berths, I told him sure and wanted to show him some examples, I will direct him to the photos.

Kieth did you raise your cabin top or is it stock?

Andrew how goes your build? We need to get on the water again sometime soon.

Thanks again,

Jim
I did raise my cabin 4". Glad to hear you have someone looking at your boat. I hope you send him to our site if he hasn't already found it.

Keith
Quote:Andrew how goes your build? We need to get on the water again sometime soon.

Jim:

I haven't done a thing on the boat all winter. I'm hoping to get it finished this summer with maybe a fall launch, but more likely next spring. That is with what time I can take away from house repairs, yard work etc.

In the mean time I still have the pirogue (and the Mouse etc).

I doubt if I'll get down there this year but you never know what the future might bring.
Jim, I looked through my e photo collection. Seems I have no good cabin pics of Ginny Rae. I installed berths in her. She's tarped up, and stuck in snowbank right now. I hope to dig her out and start spring cleaning and sailing prep in first week of May. I'll try to take some photos then, and post them. Don't know if that will help you.

Greg