BYYB Forums

Full Version: MICRO MESSABOUT PICS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few pics from today’s Micro Messabout.

John's new boat

[Image: DCP_2703%20%281%29.jpg]

My World

[Image: DCP_2703%20%2811%29.jpg]

Fat Chance

[Image: DCP_2703%20%284%29.jpg]

[Image: DCP_2703%20%285%29.jpg]

The end to a great day of sailing
[Image: DCP_2703%20%289%29.jpg]

[Image: DCP_2703%20%287%29.jpg]
That was perfect! Nice breeze most of the day, good food and a few cold brews to cap things off (and we all got to sleep in our own beds since our playgroud is in our backyard-- ah, the joys of the "land of pleasant living").
Please remind me of this when I am shoveling snow.

Our little fleet headed out of South Creek up the West River to the open Bay. As we passed the tiki bars and marina two different boats circled me and asked about our fleet. We also sailed past the Yacht Club who was having some shin-dig on the lawn.

I must admit we were pretty impressive looking, all sailing in a reasonably tight little group making our way amongst the mega power boats and the high end sailing yachts.

John's boat is a work of art. It has lots of detail in the execution. It is a proud addition to our fleet.

I would guess we put 12-15 miles under our keels, did either of you measure the distance traveled?

Today I am taking my friend John sailing. John is autistic so he can't speak very much, but his heart is pure and it is easy to tell when he is having a good time. I am a bit apprehensive, but I am sure everything will be fine.
Think I am going to head down to the beach and take off Fat Chances pop top so it is easier for me to go forward should any line foul.

Karl is planning to bring his new skiff around later in the day.

See ya on the water.
Very impressive flotilla, way to go Chessie Fleet. Those days are still 4-6 weeks away for us northern folks. Thanks for sharing your day with us up here.

[Image: thumb_August_06_messabout_013_WEB.jpg]

Greg
Well I be dam, the snow has turned green, the water got soft. Three cheers for the Chessie Fleet. Good show Chessie fleet. Bud Smile
Hang in there Greg, it won't be long now.

Hey Pop, wish you were here.
It looks like Y'all had a great time. A day spent Sailing cannot be beat. beer, wine, a breeze, and when it all was over your own beds now that sounds like a great little messabout.
Brian.