BYYB Forums

Full Version: Sand Hollow May 11-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it looks like some of our rAnkS our planning another outing in may at a place called Sand Hollow. while these two may know where it is there are many more of us who do not; hence the reason for this thread.
Sand Hollow is one on my list I need to cross off. It is our newest Utah State Park. It is close to Quail Creek, and as I understand, quite similar, but larger. I'm told it has nice facilities. That's one I might be able to make.
Well - I am planning on it for sure - I hope it does turn into a little something -

a.
hOLY CoW! I wasn't expecting this. I was just going to take my family on a sailing trip but if everyone wants to come, fantastic. Love to have you.
i don't think i would be able to make this one, just to far and to much locally i have to get done. i can't spend all of my time sailing around you know Cry

Darick_Anderson

HMMMMM...We will see, I might be able to come down for the day...HMMMMMMMM :roll: