BYYB Forums

Full Version: Mini-Messabout April 21st.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Angie, John, What's the game plan??
I'm good with any thing we come up with.

John Kocher

Karl,

I can be down in your neck of the woods around 10am (you are a good hour away from from me). Don't know who I will have along for a 'crew' but whoever it ends up being it should be amusing to watch since we are all new to this.

John k
I'd like to go to the HHN "yard sale". I think it starts around 10, I'll check. We need to check and see what time the tide is that day and how much. You guys want to grill out, there is a grill at the park. Maybe come on over here and launch our boats, then we could drop the trailers and head over to HHN, come back over and sail a while and then cook something up.

I'll ask my neighbor if he would like to join us. Karl, why don't you post something on the main board and maybe over at Frank's place.

Let's see what the tide and long range forecast is...
I can't seem to find a site that predicts the time/forecast that far in advance. Maybe one of you guys can.
It's supposed to snow at the first of the week. Should we wait and see how cold it is?
What's with this weather :?: :roll: :?: :roll: :?: :roll:

I checked the 10 day forecast, and it calls for wind and rain next weekend.
Let's play it by ear.

John have you had a chance to trim your rigging??

John Kocher

Hey! I'm pretty much ready to go at the drop of a hat. If the weather looks decent lets do it (I only need a few hours notice), if not we'll just put it off a week or two, it'll give me time to work on the little things (tonights project: carving a name board to mount on the transom).

Hmmm, trimming my rigging... Well, it holds the mast up fairly straight to where its supposed to be, so thats a start, but other than that I dunno whats its supposed to be like. I would like to make a change to the clubfoot for the jib but need to go again to figure out just what I want to change it to.

John K.
Done Deal :!: :!:
I have to get MY WORLD back on the trailer tomorrow. If I'm not completely together next week we can play with your boat.
Angie can give us a sailing lesson.
Plus take lots of pictures
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin THINGS ARE LOOKING UP FOR NEXT WEEKEND. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Just checked the 10 day weather again, the forecast has changed to sunny 8) in the 60s, w/9mph winds Sat and Sun.
MY WORLD is back on the trailer with new bottom paint. I think I’ll hold off on any other repairs for now and just get her ready for the mini-messabout
Pages: 1 2