BYYB Forums

Full Version: Carolina Brian and the BEER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brian are you water tight yet? The BEER is the first week of June ya know. What the hell is the hold up? 8)
Well leme see if I can explain this, this build has been kind of like swimming against the currant, But things are looking up (I think :roll: )
I finally got my last piece of plywood for my starbord rear pannel that I have been searching for for two months Big Grin so I should have the sides done this weekend and begining the cabin walls and roof, But to make a long story short i dont think I will be making the Beer this year Cry but who knows maybe I will make a fall trip I dunno this project was just a wee bit larger than I expected (and a whole lot more expensive as well, ask my wife[Image: rotfl.gif] )
but i am still pluggin' away.

Brian.[Image: pirate.gif]
I know what you mean. I estimated 600 hours and took 1200. Once the hull is done it seems to go faster til you get to the finishing and it seems to slow there. It doesn't but there are many little things that require an hours worth of work and 24 hours to cure. Hang in there buddy. I loved the picture with the hat. Looked like you were having fun.
Looked like he was getting all drunked up to me, which is why that damn boat isn't in the water. There's gonna have to be a little more work and little less huch if he plans to sail this year. I mean NOBODY in their right mind would wear a hat like that, so you know he was all drunked up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Yes dear, I know, I was only being polite. One only wears a hat like that to the BEER Cruise or a BYYB Messabout. He was having fun so I didn't rain on his parade. Now for the Hoser. Get on the damn boat, we're getting tired of waiting!!!!! :lol:
Right Mind? Did Someone say Right Mind? :lol:

Brian.[Image: propeller.gif]
Don't worry, we never said you were in your "right mind" so you're safe.
Well thats a relief, i mean after all I am building a Boat, ( at least my rendition of one), And who in there right mind would do such a thing? :lol:

Brian.[Image: pirate.gif]
Trust me, we feel your pain. That is why we say, "welcome to the madness". :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: Confusedhock: AAAARRRGH!